Saturday, March 19, 2011
Alexander's 10th year 2.28.09-2.29.10
Alexander's 10th year we were settling into the northshore pretty well. We had a small little snow storm this year on the north shore nothing like our first year, but Alex enjoyed it. We took the kids on a suprise trip to Disney world, Found a nice park with a beach, took the kids to ship island and enjoyed the summer in the neighborhood pool. It The lizard thing has mostly faded but I still saw that side of him from time to time. Video games had taken over so I would try and get him out of the house of chance I got. He was in the 3rd grade now stuggling some but still keeping his grades up. His 10th birthday wasn't a big bang like in the past due to some family issues between the grandparents, but he still had a nice time and had his first little crush.
























No comments:
Post a Comment