Saturday, November 22, 2008

Alexander's 2nd year 2.28.01-2.28.02

Alexander's 2nd year was just as wonderful as his first. When he was exactly 13 months old he became a big brother to little brother Cameron Nicholas. I was worried how it would work out having two little boys so close in age. How to I do it all by myself while Daddy works. Daddy and I moved into our first place a few days after Cameron was born a little 2 bedroom apartment. I had help with the boys at first, but I wanted to do it on my own. I was scared with Alexander not walking very well and Cameron being so little and us being in an upstairs apartment. I manged though. I put Cameron in either a sling or his car seat and carried Alexander down and used my double stroller when ever I went anywhere. When Cameron was about 6 months old I had a pretty good handle on thing. I joined a play group which Alexander Loved. I even started to watch the twins a little bit and took all 4 boys out with me. Alexander didn't understand about his brother much at first, but as time went on they started to play together and I couldn't get over seeing my boys together. saying I have two boys. calling them the boys. my sons. We were a wonderful Family of 4 and I felt very blessed with my family. Alexander had a wonderful 2nd Birthday filled with lots of fun and laughter.






No comments: