Thursday, January 15, 2009

Alexander's 5th year 2.29.04-2.28.05

Alexander 5th year has been a hard year for us. As much as I enjoyed our play group We only attend a few more playgroups due to us having different parenting beliefs. Specially when it came to breastfeeding and some cruel treatment I got, that led up to my leaving. It was hard on me and the boys, but we were just adjusting to being a Family of 5. I found other things to do with the children and Alexander started Pre-K this year which he loved ! Isabella was getting older so I was able to go to the school and help out some. Just as we finally were getting settle and Isabella was getting older and we were enjoying our family of 5. We learned that despite our best efforts to use birth control another member of the family was on it's way. We found out right after Alexander's 5th birthday our new baby was due In October again, on Isabella's 2nd Birthday October 10,2005
































No comments: